So I am always trying to think of new ideas for brekkie. It is hard as I don’t want to eat eggs everyday but also now I am Paleo can not eat any grains so that’s the porridge options out the window!!!
I am trying to loose weight so shouldn’t really be eating fruit, also don’t eat dairy or wheat!!
The more I think about it the more fussy I realise I am!!
On my mind of things to try at the moment are:
- Minced turkey with spinach and kale with some roasted veg and maybe avocado
- Elana’s Silver Dollar Pancakes
- Poached eggs with some steamed greens
- Paleo bread with 1/4 avocado and 50g smoked salmon - this is super yummy, even my husband approved of the bread!!
- Grilled asparagus with a poached egg and grilled tomatoes
This is another great website for Paleo recipe ideas and general tips on Paleo lifestyle:
I am still learning so much, have bought so many books and recipe books and really think this is my new lifestyle. The most maintainable of any I have found so far and have not been hungry at all yet!! But I will keep you all posted with the inevitable highs and lows of my journey.